Purpose:

The Paroikos Bible Blog exists as a resource to those interested in Biblical studies and Koine Greek. It is hoped that this blog will simultaneously provide food-for-thought to the reader while pointing him or her in the direction of valuable resources, both in print and on the internet, that will further help his or her studies in the Word.

Jul 5, 2011

IVP's Dan Reid on "How not to do a Book Review"

As I prepare for my next blog post (it's been awhile; in my defense, I've been busy!), may I direct any interested readers to the awesome and hilarious post by Dan Reid, "So you think you can review this book?" A great read with some tips on how not to do a good book review.

http://addenda-errata.ivpress.com/2011/06/those_annoying_book_reviews.php

(thanks to Andy Naselli's blog for bringing this to my attention)

No comments:

Post a Comment